- What alerts will I receive when I sign up for payment reminders?
- You will receive a reminder prior to when your payment is due, if your payment is late and a grace reminder.
- When will I receive payment reminders?
- You will receive a reminder 10 days before your payment is due. If your payment is 10 days late you will receive an additional reminder that your payment is past due. You will also receive a reminder if your policy has entered its grace period.
- How do I sign up for payment reminders?
You can sign up for payment reminders on the preference center page once you have logged into your account.
- Log into your account
- Select the 'My Profile' link in the top right hand menu.
- Select the policy you want to receive reminders for in the 'Policy Settings' section
- Select the 'Edit' button
- Follow the steps under the 'Preference Settings' to finish setting up your reminders
- How do I cancel payment reminders?
- You can cancel all your reminder notifications by selecting the 'Stop Electronic Notifications' button in the preference Settings. You can also edit how you receive each of your notification reminders, if you wish to stop receiving them you can change the election to 'None' in the drop down. If you have text message set up as a reminder, you can text 'STOP' to 77597 to cancel receiving reminders via text message.