Wouldn’t it be great to have a gentle reminder when your premium payment is due? You can by signing up for Payment Alerts.
With Payment Alerts you choose whether to have alerts delivered to you via email, an automated phone call, or text message to your mobile phone.1
When you enroll in Payment Alerts you could receive up to 2 reminders* if we haven’t received your payment.
- Payment due in 10-days: The first reminder is sent ten days before your premium payment is due.
- 20-days Past Due: The second reminder is sent 20 days after you have miss your premium payment due date and your policy is at risk of lapsing.*
By setting up alerts to remind you when your premium payment is due, you can rest easy that you policy will stay active.
New to Protective's Online Customer Service?
If so, Register Now to access the site.
For questions or assistance, please contact Customer Service at:
1-800-265-1545 (Variable Universal Life).
1 Alerts received on a mobile device may incur a charge from your mobile service provider. Text STOP to 692639 to cancel. Text HELP to 692639 for information.
* Select Term and Whole life insurance policies are eligible to received both the 10-day & 20-day Payments Alert reminders. Universal life insurance policies are only eligible to received the 10-day Payments Alert reminder.
Protective Life Insurance Company, Protective Life & Annuity Insurance Company, West Coast Life Insurance Company and Protective Life as an administrator for Zurich American Life Insurance Company policy holders are eligible to register with Protective's Online Customer Service.
Protective Life refers to Protective Life Insurance Company (PLICO) and its affiliates, including Protective Life & Annuity Insurance Company (PLAICO). Variable Annuity products issued by PLICO in all states except New York and in New York by PLAICO; securities issued by Investment Distributors, Inc. (IDI), principal underwriter for registered products issued by PLICO and PLAICO, its affiliates.
How to Enroll
- Login to the Online Customer Service portal
- Select My Profile on your Policy/Contract Selection Page
- On the My Profile page, under Policy Settings select Edit next to the policy you would like to enroll
- From here you follow the steps to complete the brief enrollment process