Online Customer Service
Protective's on-line customer service allows you to view policy/contract information
and make on-line changes as well as print service request forms.
Current policy/contract information includes:
- Date of last premium payment
- Name(s) of the person(s) insured by the policy/contract
- Name(s) and address(es) of the insured, policy/contract owner and premium payor
- The loan balance (unpaid amount of a loan or loans against the policy, if applicable)
- Name and phone number of your agent
- Cash value (if applicable)
Some changes to your policy/contract may be requested on-line while others require
written authorization. When a change requires written authorization, this site allows
you to download the appropriate form.
The following is a list of policy/contract requests available for certain policy/contract
types that you can initiate from this site:
- Address change
- Name change
- Policy loan
- Pay your premium
- Bank draft change
- Change the frequency/method of premium payments
- Beneficiary change
- Partial withdrawal
- Request a duplicate policy
- Change of ownership
For your convenience, we have provided you with a list of
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
that may assist you with your customer service needs.
Protective Application Tracker allows you to view the progress of your life insurance application from the initial application submission through the final decision.
Once your application is approved and active, you can use the same user registration to manage your policy via the Online Customer Service portal.